Today the library hosted the ribbon cutting and grand opening of the Casper College Veteran Center. The event attracted over 70 attendees. Included in the audience were representatives from Senator Barrasso’s and Senator Enzi’s offices, members of the Casper College Board of Trustees, various Casper College administration, Casper College President Walter Nolte, and numerous members of the active military and local Casper veterans’ groups.
What follows is a selection of photos from the festivities:
List of presenters:
- Dr. Scott Bennion, COL, US Army (Ret) & Casper College Trustee
- Daniel Gallegos, SGT, US Army (Veteran) & Military Liaison for Sen. John Barrasso
- Lisa Goss, CC Veteran Coordinator
- Cody Lakner, SPC, US Army (Veteran) & President of CC Veterans Club
The Veteran Center is located in the library (LI 108) and is open to student veterans. Hours are as follows:
- Monday — Thursday, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
– Friday, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.