Here’s the top five:
- Kindle – This is the most popular eReader app on the market and offers a huge selection of downloadable books to choose from, including numerous free ones.
- iBooks – This is the Apple iOS eReader app and functions similarly to Kindle, though with a somewhat smaller selection.
- Nook – Barnes and Noble’s official answer to the Kindle, this app also features many free books as well as the latest e-releases.
- Free Books – Just like its name sounds, Free Books offers access to plenty of great free classic books.
- Audiobooks – When you don’t have time to read, you can still listen to audiobooks. This app lets you access nearly 3,000 different classics in audio form.
To see the full list head on over to LibraryScienceList.com.