If you are interested in learning more about:
- Science Writing
- Horror Movies
- Illustrations for science books
- Oral histories
- Publishing nuts and bolts
- Removing sentimentality from your writing
- Recycling old books for art projects
- How visual and writing artists think about the creative process
Come and join us at the upcoming Casper College Literary Conference, September 24th through the 26th.
We start on Thursday, the 24th, with a workshop on Japanese Stab Bookmaking technique (VA 102). Friday’s sessions (9/25) will be in the Goodstein Library, room 215A and VA 102. Saturday’s (9/26) sessions will be held in the Crawford Room of the Natrona County Public Library. The conference will end on Saturday with the presentation of the 2015 Wyoming Arts Council Poetry Awards.